Portrait Sessions: $325
including DVD of digital negatives and print release
Busy times, hectic schedules, hugs and lots of love… That’s what family is all about. In addition to family portraits, this would be an appropriate option for senior portraits as well as engagement portraits.
- Portrait sessions last approximately 2 hours and can be shot at up to 3 separate (local) locations and involve as many outfit changes as you can fit into 2 hours.
- You can expect 30 to 40 images from your portrait session.
- Each image is custom edited and retouched.
- Images are available in a password-protected gallery where you can view and purchase products online.
- Group sessions may include up to 8 people, $25 for each additional person.
- Upgrade this session with custom photo cards:
- 5×7 cards: $40/set of 25 cards w/envelopes: Cards are 2 sided and are printed on your choice of heavy stock, semi-gloss or smooth matte paper or upgrade to specialty pearl or linen paper for an additional $7/set.
- 4×8 photo cards: $25/set of 25 cards w/envelopes: Photo cards are 1 sided and are printed on luster (matte) photo paper
We accept cash and checks. If you prefer to pay by credit card, you must prepay–please contact us for details.